Founded in 2018 and backed by Baseline Ventures (https://www.baselinev.com/), Opslock is a complete predictive management platform with the ambition of making the world a safer place to work.
As a Full Stack Developer at Opslock, you’ll help build the core user interfaces and data layers that power the Opslock platform. Our core focus is developing tools that are tactfully easy to use and leverage data to ultimately provide insights and predictions into workforce behavior.
- We use the TailwindCSS Framework, SASS, w/ BEM conventions when necessary.
- Our mobile app consists of mostly Web Views but we maintain foundational React-Native code to provide native functionality when necessary.
- We use Hasura & PostgreSQL as our API Data Layer / Database
- Our backend is written in Go and Python
What you bring to our team:
- You have a proven track record and passion for turning designs into reality.
- You have ideally worked in a software or a product company for a few years.
- You have experience building API's using GraphQL (knowledge in Go is a plus)
- You can read and write PostgresSQL statements and understand its architecture.
- You have built continuous integration services with Docker and tools such as Github Actions or CircleCI.
- You have an active GitHub or StackOverflow account, or side projects, a bonus - because we love when people are passionate about what they're doing.
- You have the ability to build and share ideas with clarity and passion and to give/receive feedback with open-mindedness.
- You’re a great communicator, with the proven ability to influence and educate others. You know how to communicate convincingly your solutions.
Our Mission is to enhance the efficiency of human achievement, disconnecting the amazing things people achieve when they work together, from human and environmental tragedy. We’re building a SaaS platform for industrial worksites where operations and safety management is powered by built-in AI to make sure everyone gets back home safely, by predicting hazards in the workplace before they become disasters.
We’re a small team of developers, salespeople, and operations specialists looking at growing and adding members that will add value to our organization. Our passion for building and shaping the future of an industry and doing meaningful work is what brought us together. Our workplace culture is built on trust, transparency and openness, with very limited rules because we trust everyone’s judgment and their ability to make good decisions.
While some of us are still working fully remotely, our newly renovated and COVID-friendly offices are open, so you get the opportunity to work from wherever you feel comfortable and productive.
What we have to offer:
- Flexible schedule, including the opportunity to work remotely
- A generous paid-time-off policy
- A dog-friendly office (as long as your furry companion is friendly!)
- Fully subsidized OPUS card
- Health insurance paid 100% by us, access to telemedicine and a health & wellness personal account to help you keep your mind and body in good health
If you feel like you could be a good fit for the role, please reach out!